Thursday 31 July 2014

July Wrap Up - FTM


I am not going to go into much detail with some of these books because I have a review for most of them. I am also not going to say my rating or opinion because the review explains everything.



The First Book I read this month was Grave Mercy by: Robin LaFevers. I really enjoyed this book and you can read my review HERE


The second and third book I read this month was Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare.



The fourth book I read this month was, Dorothy must die.



The fifth book I read was If I stay by: Gayle Forman. I mainly only read this because of the movie coming out and I wanted to know what happened.



The Seventh book I read this month was The Selection by: Kiera Cass. This is a book that I never expected to read but I just randomly decided to read it, I will have a review up soon but first I would like to say, TEAM MAXON and DIE ASPEN DIE!


The Eighth book I read this month was The Mark of Athena by: Rick Riordan. I love how he incorporates modern things with greek and roman gods and mythology, it just fits so well! Each book in the series just keeps getting better and better! 4.5 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!