Saturday 28 May 2016

TV Recommendations #2 | Faith

I really love watching TV shows. I have absolutely no control over how many episodes of a show I watch. I feel like I do watch a good variety of shows, and I am always trying to persuade others to watch the shows I watch. So I thought this would be a good type of post to do every once in a while when I don't have the time for a book review or other book related post.

"Arrow" and "The Flash" have some new superhero company in the CW's lineup with the addition of "DC's Legends of Tomorrow." After seeing what doom the future holds, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter realizes heroes alone are not enough to prevent the impending catastrophe that threatens not only the planet, but all of time itself. Tasked with recruiting both heroes and villains, Rip brings together a ragtag team of divergent talents, which includes Sara Lance, Jay Jackson, Ray Palmer, Hawkgirl, Captain Cold and Heat Wave.        - Wikipedia Synopsis                                
If you know me personally or just follow my rambles on twitter, you would know that I am a huge fan of DC Comics. The CW network has some fantastic TV shows based on the DC world including Smallville which ended in 2011, Arrow, The Flash and now Supergirl. DC's Legends of Tomorrow is basically a crossover show. It has characters from both The Flash and Arrow. Even though these characters came from another show, they still stand on their own in this show. It has one of the most addicting and interesting plot lines I have seen. If you haven't watched this show yet, and have not fully watched Arrow and The Flash, I wouldn't suggest watching this show but you still can. This show has many moments that are very significant to those particular shows, and it's a lot more fun when you understand those meaningful things that happen. I find that just like Arrow, it is a very character driven show. The events that happen with the characters motivate the characters, and it's great to watch.

A great thing about this show is that is has crossovers. There are actually has been crossovers between The Flash and Arrow which is something to look forward to. All of the shows are action packed and they have amazing story lines that keep you on the edge of your seat.



I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Feel free to follow our blog!

Check out our SOCIAL MEDIA for updates on our current reads and future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!