Sunday 1 November 2015

My Dream Literary Collection | Invaluable.com | Faith


I think every book lover wants their own personal library. So I had a little look at Invaluable.com which is a very cool website that contains a whole lot of stuff that are NOT just books. However, their book section is absolutely incredible, I am a lover of antique books and they have first editions.

If I were to pick books from Invaluable.com this is what it would look like.

The first two books you see are from their antique books section

LOT 187: THE ORIGINAL OZ BOOK, THE WIZARD OF OZ HC - ILLUS. - REPRINT EDITION
One of my favourite things is The Wizard Of Oz, I fell in love with it at a very young age. I think it will always remain something that is very close to my heart because it introduced me to theatre. 

















Lot 237: Lot of 2 Vintage 1930's Shirley Temple Books

I don't know about you, but when I was younger, I had a few of the Shirley Temple films on VHS and I just loved watching them. I have really fond memories watching the Shirley Temple films. One of my favourite moments was when Shirley would sing Animal Crackers in My Soup.








Lot 151: Harry Potter Signed Book

Harry Potter is one of all time favourite series ever. It would be a dream to have a signed copy of Harry Potter. If I could, I would totally bid on this because I really want it. I don't think I have to explain anymore because look how exciting it is.






The next books you see are NOT from the Invaluable.com

The Infernal Devices: Paperback Boxed Set

I am not a huge fan of the new Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices covers. However, I love matching spines. I do not own all of The Infernal Devices books, so I think it would be lovely to have these on my shelf just for the spines. If I did end up getting these books, I would still probably buy the first two in hardcover because everything has to be complete.











I hope you enjoyed reading this. I wish I could go on and tell you all about my favourite books, but if I did this post would be way too long!

Feel free to follow our blog!

Check out our SOCIAL MEDIA for updates on our current reads and future projects.

Check out the blogs Instagram for updates on posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!