Wednesday 2 September 2015

September TBR | Faith


Since we already do monthly wrap ups, it only makes sense to include out TBR's (To Be Read). I'm not really trying to set up a big list for myself, since school is starting very soon. So I just tried to list a number of books that I would usually during the school year.

The first book I plan to read this month is Every Day by: David Leviathan. I have had a small interest in reading this book for a couple of months. I am actually currently reading this now, and it is absolutely fantastic and I don't want to put it down. This book is definitely not what I was expecting.













The second book I want to read is The Heart Of Betrayal by: Mary E. Pearson which is the second book in the Remnant Chronicles. I had read The Kiss Of Deception and I enjoyed it, it wasn't the best book in the world but I enjoyed it enough to continue on with the series. I don't really have any expectations for this book, but I do hope that I will enjoy it.














The third book that I hopefully will read is, The Martian by Andy Weir. I saw the trailer for the movie adaptation before going to see The Fantastic Four and it just seemed really interesting. I haven't really seen much reviews for this book, but it's popping up every now and then. So if I can get my hands on a copy of this book from the library, hopefully I will read this.













The fourth book is Ready Player One by: Ernest Cline. I never really was motivated to read this book. It just never interested me, until his recent book Armada was released. Armada did seem very interesting but I told myself that I would have to read this book before I pick Armada. There are so many people who love and worship this book so I thought that I would give it a chance. Again, if I can get a copy from the library, hopefully I will read this, this month.













I hope you enjoyed reading my September TBR. Please tell me what you are planning to read this month in the comments or through my Instagram or our Twitter!

Feel free to follow our blog!

Check out our SOCIAL MEDIA for updates on our current reads and future projects.

Check out the blogs Instagram for updates on posts!

Also check out Bess Tapalla on South Hill Designs for awesome customizable jewellery.

http://southhilldesigns.com/us/shdbess/default


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!