Saturday 19 September 2015

Books - Pixels | Featuring You | Faith

As some of you may know, there is a little segment on the blog called "Books-Pixels." Originally created for me to feature some of my book inspired photography. I have now only realized that I am going to be having less and less time as the year goes by, so what I was thinking is that we could feature some of your work! 

One of my favourite parts of being in this community is seeing the endless amounts of creations that many of you are capable of. Another thing that I love is that I get to intereact with some of you, that is defininetly one of the highlights of doing this for a hobby.

So basically, you can submit anything you want (drawing, fan-art, photography, jewllery etc..) as long as you are following these guidelines. 

#1: It must be book related, afterall it is called books-pixels.

#2: The work that you submit must be your OWN WORK. Plagerism WILL NOT be tolerated.

Now, some of you may by be thinking... Can we send in stories? The answer is YES but this isn't the segment you want to be looking at. Go ahead and look at our "Showcase Your Stories" page!


HOW TO SUBMIT | INSTAGRAM:

#1: Follow Me (BookishFandomz) optional
#2: Post and Tag me!
#3: Must hastag to: #bookishrandomzblogsubmissions
#4: Brief background on piece (what book inspired...etc.)
#5 Give first name, last name (optional) and prefered social media links


HOW TO SUBMIT | EMAIL:

#1: Email submissions to bookishrandomzblog@gmail.com
#2: Brief backgrund on piece (what book inspired... etc)
#3 Give first name, last name (optional) and prefered social media links.


NOTE: NOT ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED


Thank you so much for reading! I look forward to seeing your work! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!