Sunday 1 June 2014

May Wrap Up! - RQK


The first book I read this month was "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by: Khaled Hosseini. I honestly didn't think I would have much interest in this book, but I found it to be amazing and very real. It is quite sad and in no way ends in a happy ending, however it is great if your looking to read a realistic story.


The second book I read this month was "Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment" by: James Patterson. I had heard about this series many times however I never thought to actually read it. When FTM and I went to the library I decided to try it out. I absolutely got hooked on this series. A review will be up later on in June.



The third, fourth fifth and sixth books I read this month are also all from James Patterson's Maximum ride series. "Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever", "Maximum Ride: Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports", "Maximum Ride: Final Warning", and "Maximum Ride: Max". As I said previously I got hooked on this series and have almost finished it.


The final book I read this month was "City of Heavenly Fire"  by: Cassandra Claire. I loved this book and I highly recommend for everyone to read this series. Though I suggest reading the Clockwork series before this as parts of this book will ruin some things in Cassandra's other series. You can read FTM's review on this HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!