Sunday 13 April 2014

April Wrap Up - FTM

 

The first book that I read this month was Scarlet by: Marissa Meyer. I loved this book so much, and I it was so much better than Cinder. All of the characters in this book are amazing and quirky. The story line was awesome, everything about this book was so good. I can`t wait to read Cress

You can read my Scarlet review HERE




The second Book that I picked up was The Thirteen Hallows by Michael Scott and Colette Freedman. The cover is beautiful and the story line sounded great but the content was not that great. It was slow paced and there were multiple perspectives that were so short, that you couldn't keep track of what was happening. I was literally 94 pages in and nothing major happened so I did not continue reading it. Even though I didn't fully read this book, I am pretty sure my rating would be the same, which is a 2.5 out 5 stars.


 

The third book that I read this month was City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare which is the first book in The Mortal Instruments series. This was just a re-read for the second Nuts Vs. Volts just to refresh my memory of what had happened. 


  • I also read a few pages of The Phantom Of The Opera by: Gaston leroux
  • I also read a few pages of the Emerald Atlas by: John Stephens







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!